Ritika Upadhyay likes to write in third person and is, very clearly, quite skilled at writing about herself here and here.
- She likes to learn new things. (Also likes to learn about how we learn and she recommends this talk because boy did it flip things over for her.)
- She always ends up half-sobbing while watching Naruto Shippuden.
- She hopes to work with Kishimoto Masashi/Tite Kubo/Eiichiro Oda someday. And maybe dub for a Bleach movie.
- Anonymity and macabre always leave her much fascinated and food for thought.
- She has never fractured a bone. Or had chicken pox. So when people share their horror stories of isolation and inactivity, she nods her head in empathy and tells them she has no idea how that would feel like.
- Her gums are pink with streaks of blue-black. Just pigment. How many people do you know with designer gums?